- This Policy covers the following types of information:
This Policy covers MZB’s treatment of personally identifiable information that MZB collects when you are on an MZB website and when you use MZB’s services or click on MZB’s online advertisements on third-party websites to access an MZB website. Information collection and use will be handled in the manner set forth in this Policy. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MZB does not own or control or of people that MZB does not employ or manage.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information we collect from MZB website visitors:
Visitors to MZB websites can access the website’s home page, and browse some areas of the website, without disclosing any personally identifiable information. We do track information provided to us by your browser, including the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), any MZB online advertisements located on third-party websites that you may have clicked on to access one of the MZB websites, the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. On some of our websites, you must register (see below) to access portions of the website. In addition, we gather information about you that is automatically collected by our Web server, such as your IP address and domain name. MZB may use Web server and browser information to individually customize its offerings and presentations if you submit your personal information.
- Information we collect when you register:
Visitors registering for services on our websites are asked to provide identifying information such as their name, gender and contact information. On the registration screen, we label which information is required for registration and which information is optional and may be given at your discretion. MZB websites request and obtain visitors’ express consent before collecting any personally identifiable information which they agree to provide.
- Information from outside sources:
Where visitors to an MZB website proceed, following registration, to purchase our products, we ask them for additional information, such as credit card information. Where necessary (for example, to process an order for a purchase), our websites may contact financial or credit organizations to confirm customer credit card information. From time to time we also may augment our websites’ user databases with information legally obtained from third parties. Some of this information may be personally identifiable. We do this to better target our information offerings and promotional campaigns and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested.
- We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, forms and the like.
- We may ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services or information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
- Information we collect from MZB website visitors:
- MZB will take reasonable steps to safeguard any information you share with us. MZB stores the information you provide about yourself in a database in order to provide you with the information you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the database unless you request that it be removed.
- MZB will limit the collection and use of your information that MZB requires to deliver superior services to you. These services may include advising you about MZB’s products, newsletters, services and other opportunities.
- No MZB website is intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from website visitors under the age of 13.
- MZB will permit only authorized employees, consultants, third-party vendors or other agents who are trained in the proper handling of customer information to have access to that information. Employees who violate any of the provisions of this Policy will be subject to MZB’s normal disciplinary process.
- Except as described above, MZB will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions, to technically process your information and to determine the effectiveness of our projects; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our websites; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; or (vi) to enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable.
- As a resource to its website visitors, MZB may provide links to other websites. Website users should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of those websites, as MZB cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
- At any time, you can contact MZB to remove your name from our marketing list.
- For the purpose of determining the effectiveness of our websites and other online marketing programs, MZB may hire certain third-party organizations that collect, analyze and report on non-personally identifiable data or provide website and/or program support services. To the extent possible, MZB will require these organizations to conform to this Policy.
- MZB may share certain kinds of information with third parties as described below:
- Companies and people who work for or provide services to MZB: MZB contracts with other companies and individuals to help MZB provide services. For example, MZB may host some of its websites on another company’s computers or work with companies to remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service. In order to perform their jobs, these other companies may have limited access to some of the personal information MZB maintains about its websites’ users. Other companies may collect information on our behalf through their websites. This occasionally incorporates the use of frames on the website that will not show the URL you are visiting in the browser address window. We exercise our best efforts to require such companies to comply with the terms of this Policy, to limit their access to and use of any personal information to the minimum necessary to perform their obligations and not to use the information to which they may have access for purposes other than fulfilling their responsibilities to us.
- Promotional and informational offers: Sometimes MZB sends offers to selected groups of customers. To accomplish this, MZB may use third parties working on its behalf. MZB provides a variety of mechanisms for you to tell us you do not want to receive such promotional or informational offers. For example, MZB may provide an opt-in box for its websites’ users to receive information that is sent by a third-party fulfillment house. You can elect not to receive promotional or informational material from us by following the instructions to opt-out as mentioned or included in each of the programs that MZB sends to you.
- Legal requirements: MZB may release account and other personal information when MZB believes that its release is required to comply with legal regulations, rules or local ordinances.
By using this website and the contents and services available to you on this website, you consent to MZB’s collection and use of your information as described in this Policy. MZB will continuously assess its practices to ensure that your privacy is respected. MZB may amend this Policy from time to time. If MZB makes a substantial change in the way MZB uses your personal information, MZB will post a prominent announcement about that change on its websites.
Copyright © 2020 Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA Inc. All rights reserved.