Franchising – Chock full o’Nuts
What type of support do I receive?
- Sales: Customize a Menu to Your Needs
- Construction Planning: Design, install coffee equipment
- Operations: Arrange Distribution System
- Training: You and your entire staff
- Onsite: Custom Operations Manual
- Marketing: Tailored POP Materials
- Chock logo’d paper goods: Cups and napkins
- On-Site Point of Sale:
- Frequency Cards Posters
- Counter Cards
- Menu System
- Banners and signage
How much is the franchisee fee?
Initial franchises fees are $30,000 for a café and $15,000 for a kiosk. Each location is different and the initial investment varies depending on size, build out costs, location etc.
How much is the royalty fee?
Chock full o’Nuts franchisees pay a weekly 7% royalty fee.
Is financing available?
Although we do not provide financing, Chock full o’Nuts will assist in any way possible.
Will I receiving training?
Prior to the store opening, you will receive training at our facility in Moonachie, NJ. As well as in-store training prior to opening.
Do I have to negotiate the lease for my location?
Yes, you will set-up the lease, but Chock full o’Nuts can assist with the lease negotiations.
Who will build my café?
A licensed contractor will build the café, but we can assist with this process. The cost of the build out will be absorbed by the operator.