Be a part of our team and grow with us.
As one of the largest coffee companies in North America, we offer a range of career opportunities for professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence. If you’re looking for a company that provides a challenge, with growth and development opportunities, and that believes in a strong work-life balance, we encourage you to explore our careers.
MZB-USA is a business born from a strong family heritage of coffee tradition, positioned for the ever-evolving future. We are committed to passionately providing coffee solutions and expertise by creating value for our customers through innovation, quality, strategic partnerships, and service.
We value integrity, our family heritage, and our passionate coffee culture. We abide by the characteristics established by the MZB Way, which include collaboration, empowerment, trust and accountability, and being customer-focused.
We always strive to create greater value through an environment of continuous improvement and supporting our communities.
Diversity & Inclusion.
MZB-USA embraces diversity and is devoted to inclusion, believing they are essential to our success as an American business with a global impact. MZB-USA also supports our U.S. military veterans and encourages them to explore our opportunities. We care about our workforce and their families and believe that in order for us to succeed, we must foster a culture that is passionate about coffee, but also it’s people.
MZB-USA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our locations include:
- Portsmouth, VA
- Suffolk, VA
- Moonachie, NJ
- Kauai, HI
- Houston, TX
- Miami, FL
- Reno, NV
- Bentonville, AR
Below are the current available positions.
Reports To: Trade Promotions Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for helping to manage MZB’s Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system. This position will require supporting the timely and accurate entry and maintenance of trade promotions and volume forecast in Demantra. This role contributes to maintaining a strong control environment with accurate trade accrual, valid volume forecasts and verified contract approvals.
- Work closely with field sales to improve pre-event planning and post event actualization/reconciliation
- Manage back end of Demantra to include research, resolution and proper accounting for all deductions
- Determine trade risk and exposure using trade accruals and deduction settlement spending, validate deductions through approved contracts and/or supporting documents
- Responsible for the prompt collection of unauthorized deductions, control the deduction receivable balances from an aging perspective
- Technical duties range from basic user account management, troubleshooting daily reporting issues, to more complex situations such as spearheading upgrades and implementations
- Maintain data integrity within sales operations systems
- Collect, input, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Assist sales managers in developing and reviewing volume and trade spend budgets
- Support the entry and analysis of trade promotion data
- Manage contracts within Demantra and verify associated forecasted liability
- Create and monitor reports to ensure trade promotions are accurately represented
- Strive to improve volume and trade promotions forecast
- Research and resolve customer deductions, coordinate with relevant business partners (external and internal) to resolve contested items promptly within trade accounting standards
- Manage customer portfolio to department KPI’s, target balance, aging metrics, cash recovery, and write-off tolerance
- B.S./B.A., Finance or Accounting preferred; or 3-5 years business related experience, preferably in CPG industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey complex information to broad audience
- Ability to solve problems, think logically to develop solutions and provide insight
- Sharp attention to detail and intense sense of urgency
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of TPM tool and MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to maintain constructive working relationships at all levels of the organization (internally and externally) while resolving problems
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Senior Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of warehouse operations on a daily basis. While this position works closely with the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors and is responsible for the oversight of warehouse employee related functions, it is an hourly position. The Senior Warehouse Coordinator is empowered with adequate authority to exercise the required duties and responsibilities to ensure that all work performed meet all organization, customer and regulatory requirements. This includes but is not limited to employee scheduling and enforcing policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
- Coordinate and plan all activity in the warehouse facility, ensuring tasks are performed according to standard operating procedures and regulations
- With assistance from Warehouse Manager and Supervisors, provide input for employee performance evaluations and develops employees for increased value to the organization and themselves
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors to establish and maintains open communication with work team members about all issues affecting them and their roles in the department through use of communication boards, email and daily meetings on the floor with operations
- Oversee team schedule for optimal productivity of the workload, ensuring all policies and procedures are followed properly
- Responsible for proper shipment, receipt and storage of all materials and supplies to meet all quality standards and customers needs
- Responsible for the integrity of physical inventories, record keeping, and documentation and ensure timely and accurate reconciliation and reporting of all product movement to guarantee inventory control
- Identify departmental and company cost savings projects
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service through effective communication with management, warehouse team members, Customer Service team and drivers
- Coordinate and arrange pick-up appointments for TL, LTL and customer orders
- Coordinate UPS shipments to include order management, picking and packaging
- Participate in warehouse consolidation projects and any other duties needed to maintain accurate inventory and a neat and orderly warehouse. Assist in formal inventories.
- Utilize and interface with JD Edwards to ensure inventory accuracy and control by following proper shipment protocol
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Follow all Federal, State, Corporate, Warehouse and Safety standards, policies, and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager and/or Warehouse Supervisors
- High School diploma or equivalent required, AA/AS, BA/BS or some college preferred
- 3-5 years operational and functional experience in shipping and receiving, and inventory control methods
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to make independent judgments
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures and inventory management
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment and interact effectively as a team contributor supporting company initiatives
- Skill and ability to use PC and widely used software packages, i.e. Microsoft Excel, Work, and Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills